On behalf of everyone at Bentz Eye Center, we are all looking forward to seeing you again soon for your medical and surgical eye care needs. As we re-open our doors for appointments on May 18th, you will notice that things will look different when you come into our office. These measures are being put in place to make sure we are keeping you, our staff and our Doctors as safe as possible. Here are some key changes we are making to keep everyone healthy.
- Prior to your scheduled appointment, you will receive a Health Assessment survey via text message or e-mail that asks a few brief questions. Please respond to that survey before you come in to see us.
- Please bring a mask or appropriate cloth face covering to your appointment.
- When you arrive, we will give you hand sanitizer and take your temperature. Our entire team will also be receiving a temperature check when they arrive to work each morning.
- To keep with social distancing, we will limit the amount of people in our office at any time and ensure that anyone in our waiting room is seated far enough apart.
- Unless absolutely necessary, we ask that anyone accompanying you to our office please wait in the car.
- Our doctors and technicians will wear masks and other personal protection equipment throughout your visit. Multiple times throughout the day, all rooms in our office will be sanitized to maintain your safety.
- Also, for any non-vision threatening conditions, our physicians are still offering virtual telemedicine visits to better serve you.
Although these changes might look and feel different, our commitment to you remains the same. Thank you for trusting us with your vision. See you soon and please do not hesitate to call us should you have any questions at 561-689-5500.
Your Doctors at Bentz Eye Center
For the most up-to-date information on COVID-19 on possible vaccines, treatments, FAQs, news and more, please visit the following official health organizations: